In Case You Missed It Wrap Up:
December 28, 2015
It’s the last wrap up of 2015! I don’t have anything else to say about that! I’m sure you’re as exhausted as I am of “holidays” and “Christmas” and “2015” this morning (and possibly trapped back at work), so let’s look at some distracting things from other sites that I may have missed while I was busy with some yule logs that required my attention the last few days:
– Tyler Rush managed to post 12 different jockstrap tweets, featuring his succulent “omg I wanna bite it” ass.
– These doctors have some very questionable practices. But I would still totally go to them. A lot. Hard Medicine with Colton Grey, Armond Rizzo, Derek Atlas, Sean Zevran and more!
– Belasco has some very specific ideas about big swinging cocks and nipples on which you could feed a family of four.
– Raphael Marino and Santiago Figueroa play accountant over at Peter Fever. Marino is such a fun fucking bottom.
– ProudBator is the only name you need to know this week. Watch for my review of his site – which is where these 35 cock gifs are from.
– Few expressions draw up the same level of bile in me as “YouTube Celebrity.” This Helix scene is certainly the exception.
– Trenton Ducati. You don’t need more than that. Just go watch him plow. Fuckin amazing.
– “Well, it’s more like, “dick sticking out of a box,” but the dick was in the box at the beginning.” Oh, Deviant Otter. Never change.
– THE LAST #ASSWEDNESDAY OF 2015 IS LIVE! Go choose the Best Ass of 2015 NOW! Over 1k people have already voted!
– HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY JESUS – Mick Lovell is unreasonably, ridiculously hot bottoming for Joel Birkin in “The Xmas Surprise,” (spoiler – the surprise is Birkin’s HUGE penis).
– I’m not a furry, but I play one on twitter sometimes. Here’s the best sexy reindeer you’ll see all year.
– And for those of you without an affinity for anthropomorphic animals with human genitals, here’s a more traditional holiday gallery: the 12 Bros of Christmas.
I promise we’re done with holiday stuff for 2015, save for NYE coming up later this week. Otherwise, welcome back to real life on MHD. Get ready for a great week! Also, here’s the definition for “White Christmas!”