It’s that time of the week again! Get ready to bitch and moan about how everyone’s bitching and moaning, because we’re about to enter another round of The Ten. This week, our new winner Chris Frantisek is sure to face the wrath of Jonathan Luke‘s rabid fanbase, after defeating the former four-week champion by less than one-percent of the vote. We’ll see who’s on top by next Wednesday!
On that note, it’s time to find out who was on bottom last week. Miles Davis Moody, Sandor Earl, Luke Scherer, Sean Xavier and Etienne Pauliac, so we had to send their beautiful asses to the land of rejection. Perhaps they’ll visit us again some time soon?
For those of you who are just joining us, here’s how the game works. Each week, we’ll feature ten extremely sexy men to choose from. You can vote for up to two of these studs, and only the five with the highest amount of votes will move on to the next round. The remaining five slots will be filled the following week by men who you’ve suggested, as well as a handful of hotties selected by your favorite bloggers (that would be us).
To keep things interesting, each participant will be retired after ten weeks on the charts. They have the opportunity of returning in the future, provided that they produce another hot video, photo shoot or anything worthy of a Manhunt Daily post.
Now let’s forget about the rules for a second and focus on what really matters–who should be on top next week? You have until next Tuesday to pick your two favorite guys, so hop to it and make your vote count!
To view this week’s rankings and cast your vote, follow the JUMP:
In the grand tradition of ten words or less…
2. JONATHAN LUKE (LW – 1, W6): Back one spot this week. Can he make a comeback?
3. KIERAN CONGDON (LW – 5, W8): Moving up two spots this week! He made a comeback.
4. MIKE (LW – 4, W4): Stuck in fourth place. That ass needs more love, no?
5. FILIP JANKOVICH (LW – 8, W2): He’s lean, unique, and he’s got a big one too.
7. BRANDON MYLES WHITE (DEBUT): Abs! Abs! Abs! Abs! Abs! Abs! Abs! Abs! Abs! Abs!
8. JECHT PARKER (DEBUT): His first time doing porn, and he’s confident as ever!
10. TREVOR GAMBINO (DEBUT): Receiving an unfair advantage, because he is clearly the underdog.