Welcome to my fifth installment of Awesome Things I Liked This Week, the less-pornographic cousin of our Cock Buffet series! I’ve been off my RSS feed game after the craziness of Thanksgiving, so I hope you’ll pardon that this week’s round-up is shorter than usual.
Um, I’m never really sure what else to say in these introductions… Hot things! Funny things! Weird things! You should go look at these and validate my existence as a human being.
Photo credit: Julian Pitto
Click through to see this week’s list:
2. The model’s name is Miguel, and the photographer’s name is Julian Pitti. Together, they’ve crafted a shoot that appeals to my cuddly side more than my “JIZZ ON THE FACE ALL THE TIME” side. Check out the whole thing at Homotography.
3. Sometimes I look at Gerard Butler and wonder why I find him attractive. It’s almost as if there’s something so wrong about him that it’s right? Whatever the case may be, In Touch magazine seems to agree with me, as noted in Boy Culture‘s “Homosexual Gourmand”.
4. The illustrations at El Weon que Dibuja are beautiful. That’s all.
5. THE SHADY BEAU‘s new model Benji caught my eye from the very first image (which wasn’t very difficult, considering the first image involved his bulge in a pair of tighty whities). He gives good face too!
7. I suspected there would be a day when I write about “Chord Overstreet wearing a jockstrap”, but I didn’t imagine it’d be anything like this… To find out what you’ve been missing by not watching Glee—because, really, nobody watches that show anymore—head on over to The Underwear Expert.