I am thoroughly convinced that Quentin Gainz has the most perfect body in porn. His arms. His legs. Those 4K washboard abs. The tightest, roundest ass off which you could bounce the entire Federal Reserve. There’s a reason why Quentin is finding himself more and more in demand. His work with Active Duty and Next Door Studios has proven him to be a next gen star and one of the more sought after versatiles in the game. (Did I mention the cock? THAT COCK.) He exudes young masculinity and an easy-going manner that makes him the quintessential boy next door. That is, if the boy next door liked to fuck himself silly in gay orgies.
I met Quentin in Las Vegas at February’s Internext conference, and he’s beyond sweet. He also showed me his abs up close and for real. Those aren’t CGI, guys.
Quentin was kind enough to undergo the Manhunt Daily “7 Questions” treatment for us. Get to know him below.
p.s. As always, we asked more than seven questions.
– Michael Xavier
1. Do you get recognized on the street? Do fans ask for autographs or pics with you? How do you feel about that kind of stuff? Any horror stories?
I’ve had only a hand full of fans come up to me, it’s been in the gym every time. A couple asked for a picture, but never my autograph. I wish more would feel they could come up and say hi. I love talking to people that enjoy what I do.
[Ed. note – See, I told you he was friendly. Hot AND approachable. Mind your manners, though, people.]
2. What’s your favorite scene that you’ve ever shot, and why? Favorite scene partner?
My favorite scene would have to have been with Princeton Price [Ed. note – It was a scene for Active Duty, pics below], because we’re friends. We both know how to push the envelope. Plus we both are pigs, so it gets hot every time we’re partnered.
[Ed. note – OINK, FUCKING, OINK, Quentin!]
3. I feel like you might have the most perfect body in porn. Is there anything about your appearance that you’re self-conscious about so we know that porn gods – they’re just like us? 🙂
I love everything about myself. I feel everyone should. But I am always striving to get better every day. I do wish I had a bigger chest, though. 🙂
4. Do you think being a porn model has changed you as a person?
Being a porn model has 100% changed me, but in the best possible way. I’ve had time to figure myself out and be completely comfortable in every situation.
5. Have you ever had to shoot scenes where you weren’t attracted to your partner? How do you get through those?
I feel everybody in porn will end up doing a scene with someone they’re not attracted to. But, at the end of the day, that’s why you’re able to call yourself a porn star. Because you are able to go in your zone and get turned on no matter what situation you’re in. 🙂
6. What’s something that your fans would be surprised to know about you?
Something my fans would be surprised to know about me is I still get nervous before every scene. Even 2 years of doing this, I still get butterflies.
7. How DO you keep that body? Advice for guys who want to look like you? Is it witchcraft?
In order for me to keep my body the way I do… it’s a surprise even to me. LOL I do workout every day, twice a day sometimes, and eat very clean. But then there are times when I can eat a whole box of girl scout cookies, ice cream, and a couple burgers, but my body won’t change. I think the secret though is to never be satisfied, always want more out of yourself.
[Ed. note – Did Quentin Gainz just claim he eats Girl Scout cookies, ice cream, and burgers? So, he’s genetically blessed. I officially hate him now.]
8. Dispel a myth about guys that do porn.
A myth about guys that do porn, to me would have to be that the sex isn’t enjoyable on or off set after awhile. Sex after being in porn has only gotten better. I have so much more of an appreciation for romantic nights. I love taking my time instead of jumping in there to get off as quickly as possible.
[The editor is imagining being romanced by Quentin Gainz and sighing deeply.]
9. Are you single or in a relationship right now? If so, can you describe the person? If not, what do you look for in a romantic interest? Would you date someone else in the industry? Why or why not?
It’s 2017, so I am happily single doing my own thing this year. What I would like in someone is for that person to always want to please me as much as I’d like to please them. And also for them to always want better for themselves, including me. Someone looking to always try new things.
[Ed. note – I’m not sure what the year has to do with it. Does he dump people after a year? MEAN.]
10. Do you have any kinks or fetishes that would surprise your fans?
I just really enjoy kissing, and I really like feet if they’re cute!
[Ed. note – *gets pedicure*]
11. Fill in the blank: “When I’m not shooting porn, you’ll most likely find me ______.”
When I’m not shooting porn, you’ll most likely find me walking on the beach with my dog, or in a gym somewhere sweating like crazy.
12. To what do you attribute your success and popularity? (You know, besides being blazingly hot. 🙂 )
I’ve just always been real and myself, never trying to be like anyone else or trying to fit in. Once you try to fit in, you’ll disappear like Tetris. 🙂
[Ed. note – Well said!]
Thank you so much, Manhunt Daily. Love you guys!
[Ed. note – DID YOU READ THAT? HE LOVES US! WE’RE GOING TO BEAR QUENTIN GAINZ’ CHILDREN. OR, AT THE VERY LEAST, HIS BUTT BABIES. Ew, we’re so gross.]