It may be a bit presumptuous to declare Todd Sanfield the sexiest man of the moment, especially when he hasn’t even competed in a single round of The Ten. After all, shouldn’t we be celebrating the first place victory of Dario Beck, the Titan Men model who aggressively fucked his way into our hearts? We suppose it depends on who you ask…
With that said, you should avoid asking Naked Rock Band Guy, Sebastien Ngoc, Daryl, Steve DaPri or Nick Gunner. These four men might be a little bitter, as they didn’t receive enough votes to stay on the countdown. Better luck next time, guys!
So how does this game work? I’m glad that you asked! Each week, we’ll feature ten extremely sexy men to choose from. You can vote for up to two of these studs, and only the five with the greatest amount of votes will move on to the next round. The remaining five slots will be filled the following week by men who you’ve suggested, as well as a handful of hotties selected by your favorite bloggers (that would be us).
To keep things interesting, each participant will be retired after ten weeks on the charts. They have the opportunity of returning in the future, provided that they produce another hot video, photo shoot or anything worthy of a Manhunt Daily post.
Now let’s forget about the rules for a second and focus on what really matters–who should be on top next week? You have until next Tuesday to pick your two favorite guys, so hop to it and make your vote count!
To view this week’s rankings and vote, follow the JUMP:
1. DARIO BECK (LW – 6, W2): Fucked! That word describes Dario Beck in the picture above, as well as his general status in this competition. We love seeing this hairy hunk on top of the countdown, but does he really stand a chance against Todd Sanfield? Although we have our doubts, you can feel free to prove us wrong!
2. GREGORY VERDOES (LW – 2, W4): I can’t decide if this is the best or worst picture of Gregory Verdoes. While his facial expression screams total dork, his rock solid body screams something else altogether. Meanwhile, I’ll be over here screaming that you should vote for him…
3. AUSTIN VICTORIA (LW – 1, W4): I still want to cock-slap Austin Victoria for being so damn pretty. He slipped down two spots in this week’s rankings, but there’s still enough momentum for him to get back on top. Then again, we might prefer him on the bottom, if you know what I mean… As in, like, butt sex. Geez, do we have to explain everything to you?
4. BROCK YURICH (LW – 4, W4): As much as we love Brock’s mouthwatering package and fuckable bubble butt, we thought we’d tone things down for this week’s picture. And by “tone things down”, we mean fantasize about him going commando in these pants. Lucky pants!
5. BILLY SCOTT (LW – 5, W4): Oh, sweet schlong! We couldn’t stop ourselves from revisiting this picture of Billy Scott. It provides a perfect view of his hairy thighs, low-hanging balls and delicious foreskin. We could spend hours sucking on his monstrous cock. Hours, we tell you!
6. TODD SANFIELD (DEBUT): And now for the moment you’ve all been waiting for. Based on the feedback we received about Sanfield’s pics, you can safely bet that he’ll glide into the number one position. In other words? He’s going to pull those trunks down and rip a new asshole for every other contestant. Hardcore domination.
7. BEN BRIAN (DEBUT): Has anyone invented functional X-ray goggles yet? You know what we’re talking about! The ones they used to advertise in the back of comic books, which promised a clear view of anyone’s naked body. Since Ben Brian hasn’t ever posed nude (at least to our knowledge), we’re going to need a pair of those.
8. JEREMY TANG (DEBUT): We know, we know! You’re practically convulsing in your chair, as you fantasize about spreading this man’s cheeks and burying your face into his smooth hole. But pull yourself together already! If you’re too busy daydreaming about this booty, then you might forget to submit your vote…
9. TREVOR YATES (DEBUT): If you’re the type of guy who likes a challenge, then take a seat on Trevor Yates’ monolithic penis. You may not be able to walk for the next following weeks, but it’ll probably feel good when it’s plunging deep inside of you!
10. DAN (DEBUT): I had a gut feeling about Dan’s inclusion on this countdown. It was so strong that I threw aside Ward Hudson, despite the fact that he had more “likes” on Facebook. Was I wrong to trust my instincts on this one? Or does this furry young man have what it takes?