Not-so-gentle readers, I have made another meaningless list! This is what happens when you don’t know what to blog about, so you just throw together some random shit and hope for the best. Things start off with some new pics of Colby Melvin, make an awkward segue into Paula Deen territory, and then go out with a bang (I wish) thanks to an amazing fake nude pic of my ultimate celebrity crush Mark Ruffalo.
So without further ado, here are some things I like! Maybe you’ll like them too. Maybe.
Photo credit: The Best Coworker Ever
Click through to see a list of ten awesome things:
1. Photographer Gabriel Gastelum writes: “A couple of weeks ago, The Underwear Expert asked me if I could do an editorial for them with…well underwear. Once underwear company Andrew Christian gave us the go ahead to use their brand, I decided to use paint for the editorial.” And I decided to masturbate to the resulting images of Colby Melvin and his fellow model.
2. How have I never seen this shot of Ben Cohen, luxuriating in an elegant bubble bath? As a general rule, I tend to prefer my men on the scruffier side, but Ben Cohen’s the exception to the rule. He looks so charming with that adorable little face! It would be even more charming if he stuck that face in my butt.
3. Occasional Manhunt Daily contributor Diego and I brainstormed together to develop a line of poppers for Food Network personality Paula Deen. Though we’ve yet to perfect the formula, it goes without saying that they’ll smell like butter and make other men’s bodies taste like bacon. They’ll be available here in the very near future. Until then, please reblog this image on Tumblr to show your support.
4. I follow Rob Delaney on Twitter just so I can jerk off to his profile picture. I haven’t actually watched this video, but I have day-dreamed often about rimjobs from Rob Delaney… So, uh, for my birthday next year, I would like a rimjob from Rob Delaney. Thanks!
5. Remember Wyclef Jean from The Fugees? He turned 43 years old this week, and he posted this picture on Twitter. Clearly, he was jealous that I was jerking off so often to Rob Delaney’s profile picture.
6. I was going to read this blog post by Manhunt Daily‘s resident sexpert Colby Keller, but I got too distracted by the accompanying GIF… Reading and erections? You know your fan-base well, Colby! Don’t ever stop what you’re doing. Ever.
7. We bet you didn’t notice this when you were watching your Saturday morning cartoons! World of Wonder was kind enough to remind us of this dirty little gem from Animaniacs. You can watch the video clip here.
8. I can’t even express my gratitude toward Bijou World for sending me this copy of Inches, a classic gay porn film starring Al Parker and Bob Blount. If you’re not aware, Bijou also includes a note about safer sex (not pictured above) for all their pre-condom era films. I thought that was pretty cool, no?
10.Last but not least, Diego went above and beyond to make my week by photoshopping Mark Ruffalo‘s face onto Jean Franko‘s body. My entire weekend will be spent staring at this picture and contemplating the meaning of life.